Wednesday, February 27, 2008

message from weird expanding reality

The eight circuits of the human nervous system winner scripts.

I will live forever or die trying. - bio-survival circuit

I am free. You are free. We can have the same trip or we can have our separate trips. -emotional-territorial circuit

I am learning more about everything including how to learn more. - laryngial-tool manipulation circuit

Love and do what thou wilt. -socio-sexual circuit

How I feel depends on my neurological know-how. -somatic awareness circuit.

I create my own synchronicities, coincidences, luck, and destiny. -metaprogramming circuit.

Furture evolution depends on my decisions now. - mythological awarness circuit.

What is believed true is true or becomes true within limits to be learned through experience and experiment. - the mystery circuit-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.hasanyonetoldyou.com/

Anonymous said...

from kelly