Sunday, February 08, 2009

River be blessed


Merry Candlemas! Imbolc, pregnant maiden, white goddess, the suns return grows stronger.

To „look with your closed eyes” at your foot is a way to view it objectively, thus creating a sense of detachment. Your body knows how to do this.

I am sunjye, a shamanic healer and artist living and working in s. Ontario.

Notice material you would swear was actually on the blog this time, but not last time, or the total presence of faraway, delicate odors.



I have been enjoying the flux of the weather lately. I believe the conditions will be good for balancing stones again soon. If you wish to join me email me iboga@sympatico.com for info. You may also use this email to inquire about the esteric study groups offered by me and my friends in Toronto.
I am also working on :
  • Guidance, accelerative learning/peak experience work, healing and ceremony for individual clients who I work with privately. Free consultation available.
  • I facilitate esoteric study groups and martial arts/taoist yoga classes in the toronto area.
  • I perform earth and community healing ceremonies in public space or for nature. You may join in!
  • I teach the shamanic art of stone balancing, privately, and in drop in classes, and workshops.
  • I act as a terminal midwife for the dead or dying.
My services are available on a donation basis. Contact me via email iboga@sympatico.ca
I'm also available to create info-blogs like this one for you, email me!





D. from Bring Back the Don reported that salmon came back to the don river last spring! D. has been working tirelessly for this for many years. What can you do to impove the health of the river nearest you?

Be sure to check out, Bardo Bard: self realization is not self expression

Below is an excellent video (the first part) about shamanic healers around the world. There are 8 parts to it.

No comments: