Thursday, May 15, 2008

Join in!


Hi friends!
Warm weather brings me back to T.O. to serve as a stone balance ceremonial healer/teacher for all beings and kingdoms/levels. If you seek balance and healing You may approach me in person on queen st w., in kensington market or in the annex. I mostly teach by example and the healing is something that comes through all present or not(We can only create the conditions for healing to spontaneously occur). Your attending presence is all that is required.

This year I will have apprentices with me or working on their own. There is always room for more, so find me and initiate contact and we will see....

My approach to stone balance art is considered a spiritual (objective)approach and is unlike much of what is considered art(subjective). subjective art has arisen in parallel with the development of psychology and is reflected in the current genre of art critism and art history, and is basically an artist working out their trip with a given media. People viewing are invited to recognise their point of view or anothers. My approach to this art instead uses teachings and methods of awakening perceptions and then looks into the present moment as an unknown to be explored. My balance art is not an answer to anything contemporary, but my own attempt to penetrate the unknown and journey to the center made manifest in stone.

2 comments:

Jose Ch (Joch) said...

Sunjye, your work is really great.
I've seen some of it at Lake shore too.
Take a look in the series from 1 to 10, for example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZggkfAOfAo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P485hJYNbh8&NR=1

and so on...

What do you think?

LyeanArt said...

http://www.youtube.com/user/moshmoshification